About The Space
The Old Spratts Factory is a 3,000 square foot converted Victorian factory. With two wide entrances at ground floor level, the space is spread over 3 levels. The 1,500 square foot ground floor is open plan, with double height ceilings, original 20 foot arched windows, and exposed brickwork.
The entire space has recently undergone a full renovation to an extremely high standard, with a painstaking attention to detail. It is possible to shoot down from a height at both upper levels, thanks to open walkways and a large "wall window" set within the second-floor bedroom.
Areas for hire include:
- Double height reception area measuring 22' x 42'
- Modular, fully integrated moveable kitchen measuring 20' x 20'
- Two large bedrooms
- One children's bedroom
- Two full bathrooms, each measuring 12' x 10'
- Family room/Den
- Full bathroom at ground floor level
- Exposed Victorian brickwork
- Double height original arched windows
- Microcement bathrooms
- Original lighting & light switches
- Quarter-sawn reclaimed oak floor
- Bespoke perforated metal staircase & upper walkway
- Extra-wide entry and exit points
Located in East London with easy access to public transport. Nearest trains are:
- Langdon Park DLR
- Bow Road DLR
- Canary Wharf Jubilee Line
- Bow Road District/Hammersmith & City Line
We can also provide 1-2 parking spaces on site and scratch cards for on-street parking (provisions for parking 4 vehicles in total)
- Commando sockets
- Full use of kitchen
- Clothing rail